i need opinions ladies!!! purple fabric NPs

LaDoctorFutura

The ED is my turf!
O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
hi ladies!

i posted this picture in an earlier thread, but i wanted to get clear input for my most trusted CL fanatics as to whether these NPs are beauties.

i understand they are different, but i think they are quite cute, but i'm not to sure if they are a bit out there. my budget is extremely tight, so i'd rather spend money are the right shoe.

i already have the red and yellow fabric version of this shoe and do love it. but this shoe has a totally different vibe than the red and yellow NP.

so my question, ladies, is whether this shoe is worth it?

2786062694_21a3434687.jpg

although i do think these are cute, for that amount of money, i want a shoe that really POPS...espieically in purple...if you got them for a good deal, i'd keep them...but if you are on a budget, i would only keep the shoes that you are absolutely in love with and it sounds like you arent with these....save your money for a pair that makes your heart melt :smile:

The important thing is that you love them. Do they make your heart sing? If the answer is yes then they're worth it.

I love the NP's the most. This particular pair isn't calling to me but that doesn't make them wrong. My taste is just different.

I don't think you should be asking us whether or not the shoe is worth it.. rather, is it worth it to YOU?
I personally can't see myself wearing it often enough to justify the purchase.. but do you have outfits to go with it? Can you see yourself wearing it often enough to justify the purchase?
You obviously like the style if you're considering a 2nd pair in a different color, so if you're stuck on whether or not to get it based on the fact you already have a pair in a different color then I'd get it - since the difference in color really does give off a totally different vibe.

I like the colors and pattern myself, but I agree with sdesaye ... if they don't make your heart skip a beat, I would put the money toward something else.

I prefer it over the other ones I have seen. :tup: My only concern is, I think it is better to have more diverse styles and colors than a couple that are too similar.

Those are hot!!! I love them! I've never seen the purple pair before. But like others have said, you need to make sure they make you gaga and everything. A shoe is worth the money if you will pay anything to have it...

I agree with sdesaye, do they make your heart sing? If you think they are worth it, then they are. I think they are okay, but I probably wouldn't buy them, but that's just me.

i don't know 100% if they make my heart sing b/c i haven't seen them on yet. i really think they're gorgeous, but they would be almost twice what i paid for the red and yellow pair. that seems a bit much in my opinion...

there are so many stunning purple CLs coming out and i'm not a fan of fabric shoes, so i'd save money for something else, but as everyone has said, if you looooooooove them and can't live without them and nothing else you see comes close, definitely don't let them go.

i have the same dilemma. i saw these somewhere and really like them. but i have the tie dye madeline in the same colour (i don't think these are tie dye so i could have argued myself into getting them with this fact). but, for me, i think they are too similar already.

if they are cheap i would get them. but if not, i think they are too similar to what you already have.

thanks everyone for your comments. i would really love to have these, but I think i'm probably leaning towards letting them go and hopefully finding them on ebay in the future at a better price.