I Need New Glasses!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what brand has nice eyeglasses? i was thinking chanel and dior. suggestions please!

2. hmm...I'm not sure what brand to suggest, but I do love my totally rimless glasses. They look almost like I'm not wearing glasses at all (I usually wear contacts, but need the glasses occassionally). I think most brands have a couple of rimless (or almost rimless) models.

3. I have a pair of really cute rectangular tortise shell frames by Prada.

4. I have these coca-cola colored emo glasses by fendi I really like.

5. I love my Miu Miu frames. They´re a bit chunky but still very feminine and have roses carved on the sides. I also love Marc Jacobs frames and am probably going to get those next.

6. i have chanel, love them!

7. Chanel is great.

8. I have Chanel's and I love them. They are black plastic frames with crystal CC's on the sides. I get so many compliments on them.

9. I'm buying Chanel next, but I think there are a ton of cute glasses by european designers at hip glasses shops (I suppose it matters where you live). For example, I have some fabulous cat-eye glasses from a brand called Bevel. If you are petite like me, you have to try on a lot to find a few pairs that look good!