I need NeverFull Pics owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

pursecraver

Mar 25, 2008
hello to all wonderfull ladies,

im going to buy myself NF as a bday present this coming march, i have been reading theads about neverfull hoping to see tpf member modeling pics, i see few ones who posted and it was MM i think.. pls.. i need to see more pics of neverfull modeling pics GM and MM, i still cant decide what size im gonna buy,.. but damier would be much better.TIA.

I'm 5'5 and the MM looked best on me when I tried the Neverfulls on at the LV store, but I didn't buy it because I'm a little iffy on the straps

So I highly suggest you visit the boutique to check them out and buy whatever is most comfortable for you

I'm 5'5 and the MM looked best on me when I tried the Neverfulls on at the LV store, but I didn't buy it because I'm a little iffy on the straps

So I highly suggest you visit the boutique to check them out and buy whatever is most comfortable for you
j3ss.m , i already tried on at the LV store yet still im having difficulty to decide of which from GM or MM. i really like neverfull, i love it the moment i saw it, i've been lurking this bag for a year now and this is the time that im gonna buy it..

I have an MM and GM size. I use to think GM was too big but now I love it!! The size that you get really depends on what you carry. If you don't carry a lot of things, then go with the MM size. But, keep in mind, if you get the GM, you can obviously make it smaller by pulling in the sides of the bag and then the GM will look like an MM!

Have you looked in the Clubhouse? There are two threads for Neverfull and Damier Neverfull. Lots of pics including modeling pics. Or just do a search on Neverfull and tons of threads will pop up.

I have an MM and GM size. I use to think GM was too big but now I love it!! The size that you get really depends on what you carry. If you don't carry a lot of things, then go with the MM size. But, keep in mind, if you get the GM, you can obviously make it smaller by pulling in the sides of the bag and then the GM will look like an MM!

Have you looked in the Clubhouse? There are two threads for Neverfull and Damier Neverfull. Lots of pics including modeling pics. Or just do a search on Neverfull and tons of threads will pop up.
peace43 big thanks.. i'll try to look at clubhouse, i did not know about that..i'll still gonna find though.. yeah im thinking about the GM a lot lately, im still crossing my fingers for now, until that day comes.

hey. i got damier NF MM yesterday but i was unsure about the size too. so i looked lots of picture on googles for sizes... and today i exchanged my damier NF to GM size.
i think it's little big... but i like it tho. it looks alot better on me since i'm kinda tall... i'm 5'7'' and remember... u can always make it smaller by pulling that strings on the side. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.