I need my LV in LV

1. OK..I promise that this is the last time I talk about it before I leave for Vegas (Saturday)...

I made up my mind that I want to get the Damier Speedy (not sure of 25 or 30 though). I better win some money :graucho: . If I do get the Speedy, I am going to give my mom the Parioli since she seemed to like the structure of it so much. I really didn't think that I wanted a hand held since I'm always with my toddler...but can't get it out of my mind so I think I HAVE to get it. Even if I don't win money, I think I'll be getting it...it is my bday and annivesary after all (the whole reason we're going to Vegas).

2. Aww. Happy Birthday! : )

Yah, the Damier Speedy is a very good bag even though it's a hand held, the vanchetta is coated so you have to worry about it; even with your toddler!

Have fun in Vegas!

3. HAVE FUN~~~& ENJOY

4. Congrats on the damier choice, I love mine! Have a fun in Vegas and Happy Birthday!

5. Congrats on your decision! Good luck, have fun! I'm going for Christmas and if I win money I'm definitely buying LV haha

6. Have fun! Good luck, and happy b-day!!!

7. have fun in vegas and happy birthday!

8. Have a good time:nuts:

9. Have fun!!!!

10. Happy Birthday AND Happy Anniversary! Have a great time! I love Vegas!

11. Hope you win enough for a new LV bag AND wallet! Lots of luck!

12. OO:huh:Oo...definitely get the speedy then! Happy birthday and anniversary in advance and enjoy your trip! Sounds like a great load of fun and win lots of money for more LV!!!

13. I never wanted a handheld, either, until I got my damier speedy. My back actually feels better not carrying a heavy shoulder bag on one side all the time. Plus, the speedy holds so much stuff in it. I have a toddler, too, so I know how important it is that you can bring along all the necessities. I think you'll love it. Have a great time and have fun in LV!

14. Do enjoy the new bag you'll be getting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice