I ~need~ more vernis, what is your favorite style, color?

I love VERNIS!!!

Right now, I'd go for a Noisette anything, a Noisette Brentwood would be a fabulous tote, if you don't have anything in the line Bedford is such a classic to start with, Perle and Marshmallow would be high maintenance, but both so gorgeous... framboise is Fun Fun FUN, and Noisette would be soooo classy and neutral.... have fun!

Vernis is definantely my favorite line.. I love framboise and marshmellow, and lavender? (is that what its called). In the ludlow wallet, agenda, bedford etc.. Basically any style!! I wish they made a vernis speedy, actually, no i dont! that may be a bit too much lol

I've got two, the framboise reade pm (with agenda and cles) and the bronze forsythe pm. Love them both equally as they were gifts from hubby and one is casual and the other dressy. I like these smaller hand-held vernis styles better than the larger shoulder totes.

I don't like any bags in vernis. I had a fuchsia bedford but sold it because I never used it. I love small accessories in vernis though. My absolute favorite is fuchsia, second is framboise.

fave colors in vernis: framboise, bronze, perle, noisette, indigo
fave styles: reade pm, bedford

i have a lexington, and i love it, but it's just sooo tiny. i only use it for evenings out.

My favorite color is Framboise. I missed the Fuchsia color, darn!

Isn't fuchsia this season's colour? Or is it called "Framboise"? I feel stupid asking this kind of questions.

Anyhow, I am not that fond of the current colours. I could never pull off a loud pink or boring beige handbag... give me something in between, por favor!

My favourite Vernis colours are the pastel tones: lavender, pepermint, pink and silver.

Vernis is one of my all time Favourite LV lines!!!!!! It's the line that drew me to LV in the first place :yahoo: To date, I'd say it takes up at least one third of my collection :love:

My Fav Colors Top 10 RANKING:
1. Perle & Fuchsia (TIED)
2. Marshmallow
3. Framboise
4. Purple/Violet
5. Noisette
6. Indigo
7. Silver
8. Rose
9. Bronze
10. Lavender

My Fav Styles Top 10 RANKING:
1. Reade MM
2. Horizontal Sullivan PM
3. Roxbury Drive
4. Bedford
5. Reade PM
6. Tompkins Square
7. Bleeker
8. Forsyth PM
9. Maple Drive
10. Lexington Fleurs

Don't even get me started on the small leather goods... :rolleyes:

most of my collection is vernis :biggrin: and I have two more on the way. I must be stopped, haha. bronze and noisette are great choices for something neutral! looove them both. I go through phases on what's my favorite .. usually it's whatever I don't have.