I ~need~ more vernis, what is your favorite style, color?

1. I have very little vernis:

Framboise, brentwood
    Framboise, cles
    red, cles

I think I need something more neutral. thinking Beige or Bronze...I could go for noisette...but could easily go for something with more flash.

What's your favorite?

2. I have a noisette bedford, but I would like a brentwood (maybe in perle or something). The brentwood is number 4 on my list.

3. i love the indigo color...it just shimmers in the light...

4. My favorite color is Framboise. I missed the Fuchsia color, darn!

5. I love the noisette in the roxbury. I had one and sold it (didn't use it enough:crybaby: ) but I loved it.

Fuchsia is my all time favorite Vernis with baby blue second and bronze third.:yes:

6. I really like the malibu street in the noisette (well actually I like it in any color! LOL).

7. I have red reade, red lexington and red thompson (on the way)
    Bronze bedford is one the way..

I think bedford is my fav style in vernis line..I pretty much adore every single colors from vernis.. my favorite: red, bronze, Perle,purple,indigo,frambroise,noisette,mint ,baby blue, fuschia,lavendar,LOL did I just named all colors?

8. i like the indigo, framboise, and the noisette

9. I agree I pretty much like all the colors. I can't think of a shade I just DON'T like! But you didn't mention marshmellow which is one of my faves! LOL ;)

10. oops....

i forgot, fave style is the bedford and the houston.....

11. Indigo is such a gorgeous color! If I were getting something in Vernis, I'd go for indigo.

12. get a bedford or a reade!!

for the bedford: perle, indigo, marshmallow, or beige
    for the reade: rogue, fuschia, peppermint, lavender

gahh i :heart: vernis, get everything!!

13. Doh..How could I miss marshmellow..
    [​IMG]

14. Isn't there a new red vernis color coming out!?! Everytime I think of red and LV you come to mind! :yes:

15. Favorite colour: Framboise
    Fav style: Bedford>Houston>Reade PM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice