I Need More Help! Questions! Advice!

fashiondiva82

Dec 11, 2006
Ok I know I love the Batignolles Horizontal. But now there is a new tote out, the never full! Which has draw strings on the side. It also has a cute lining. I know I am going to buy the bedford, and the damier azur speedy 30. Now I want a monagram canvas. Which do I do?? The new New full, Or the Batignolles Horizontal. I dont want my canvas bag to be too trendy, but really cute and big!

I have the BH and love it but also want the Neverfull so I am going to wait for the Neverfull in Damier to come out in November.

Best of luck!

I already have the bat. but think the Neverfull is adorable but the 2 bags are too similar in my mind. I'm in a quandary......no helpful advice from me!

I like the BH better, it is just a little more classic and looks sturdier. I prefer the square-ish shape rather than the cinched shape of the Neverfull.

I think that the Neverfull looks too casual and I don't care for the thin straps. But I like the BH -- the straps are larger, the bag just seems more substantial somehow. Get the BH!

The BH straps are also longer than the Neverfull straps, so the BH would probably more comfortable on your shoulder. I don't think I am keen on the thin-ness (is that even a word?) of the Neverfull straps either. It looks like they could just snap if you loaded the bag up.

Well I think I will Go with the BH...You guys are right. I think what I love about the never full is the wayyy cool lining......And it looks kinda summer like too. One more thing is the Damier azur too summery??? I think I can carry it into early fall....Right??