I need little help on website finding...please!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, everyone... I am looking for the Japanease website that this forum member posted somewhere a while ago. The lady who writes blog name is 'Mika'. She is a reseller in Japan.. Her website has great eye-candies. It was something like www.hermesmika.fc54... something...My computer cleaned out website address where I've been!!!!!!!!!! I want to see what she has been updating her website. Besides Hermes bags, she put pictures of very beautiful and delicious looking food! But I can't find it! I tried hours...:crybaby: Please help! I want to see her new bag update as eye-candies and her new FOOD and sight seeing! Thanks!:flowers:

2. That's it! Thank you!!!

3. from that blog, is that an orange lizard 30?

4. I bookmarked it...it shows up as: herpla.net

I tried contacting her via e-mail and I never got a response...maybe you will have better luck

5. i think it's most likely 25cm, i don't think they can make lizard bags in larger sizes

6. that's what i thought so. i swear, it looks like a 30 from that angle and comparing to the other bags. i wish they would make bigger lizard bags.....:crybaby:

7. hmm... so can someone tell me if shes a reliable reseller?
    Can we actually purchase from her ?....
    Thankyou!

8. I love the photos... but uhm,:shame: is there a english version? :s

9. Oh god, look at this!! :drool:

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. Oh my gosh! that is amazing!! :love: don't tell me that is your closet again!:nuts:

12. a 25cm Birkin,.. "Baggaholic passes out" thump!
    [​IMG]

13. No, but I'm almost there!!! :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice