I need helps with my balenciaga ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

sommdarinee

Mar 2, 2017
hello everyone,
I cant sleep for two nights because of this!! I bought balenciaga city in bleu obscur 2015 RH from ebay. The rating is great but i figured out after that they had a bad reputation. I got this one as $1200. It had some minor defective like black marker stained in some area (it is totally fine as long as it is authentic.. and they will decrese the price). I have never owned a brand new bal before. I have 2015 black city and the leather are totally different. But i understand they have variason about that. I went to the neimanmarcus and i did see some ba that have the same kind of leather.. i feel better. It has a strong smell but people in neimanmarcus said it smells like balenciaga.. thats good. But i still have question about this bag. When i worn it.. i just feel like the handles are smaller. Importantly, as i attached the pictures, the line piping at strap and the top of the bag have different colour ( i thought it should have the same colour). Anyone know about this variason? The hardware and everything looks real though, it has been authenticated in purseforum and people in neimanmarcus. I appreciate for all answers !!! Thank you so much;D

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.