I need help! ‍♀️

I love both brands but I am a huge fan of the Marmont collection so I'd have to go for Gucci. I agree that it depends on what you are looking for. If its for evening or dress up the YSL is great at that. Casual-everyday will be Gucci.

I love both brands but I am a huge fan of the Marmont collection so I'd have to go for Gucci. I agree that it depends on what you are looking for. If its for evening or dress up the YSL is great at that. Casual-everyday will be Gucci.
Thanks for responding! I'm looking for an everyday bag and my style is more casual. I'm definitely thinking about getting the Gucci!

Agreeing with what the others have already pointed out. The YSL would be nice if you wanted to also have a handheld little bag but there's just something nicer about the rounder shape of the Marmont.

Agreeing with what the others have already pointed out. The YSL would be nice if you wanted to also have a handheld little bag but there's just something nicer about the rounder shape of the Marmont.
The handle on the YSL was definitely a plus for me..but I agree the I really like the shape of the Marmont. And I think the YSL would be too dressy for an everyday bag. Thanks for your feedback!