I need help

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
Hey there! Long time no see, it's been about 2 years I think! I hope you're all doing ok, I missed being here, I really did. So much has happened since I was last here. I hope I can stay around this time.
Anyway, I digress. I need your help. What is the name of that amazing online store, she sells all the latest trendy brands, back when I was here last time it was brands like Ozotic Pro, a-England, Enchanted....all the up and coming indie brands, she sold. The brands that had the amazing holo's, and duochromes. If any of you can remember, I'd really appreciate it. I cannot for the life of me remember what her store was called.

She had a small store, but she took off like a storm. It was called something like llarow? I think.

Hey there! Long time no see, it's been about 2 years I think! I hope you're all doing ok, I missed being here, I really did. So much has happened since I was last here. I hope I can stay around this time.
Anyway, I digress. I need your help. What is the name of that amazing online store, she sells all the latest trendy brands, back when I was here last time it was brands like Ozotic Pro, a-England, Enchanted....all the up and coming indie brands, she sold. The brands that had the amazing holo's, and duochromes. If any of you can remember, I'd really appreciate it. I cannot for the life of me remember what her store was called.

She had a small store, but she took off like a storm. It was called something like llarow? I think.
Another one with great indies is Color4nails. They don't carry every brand Llarowe has but she ships right away and always has great customer service. I found a couple of colors that were out of stock at the other store so that made me happy to get them.

Another one with great indies is Color4nails. They don't carry every brand Llarowe has but she ships right away and always has great customer service. I found a couple of colors that were out of stock at the other store so that made me happy to get them.

Thank you so much! One day soon I will start to build my collection again!:P