I need help!!

PuccaNGaru

O.G.
Apr 7, 2013
I just picked up this beauty at the Nordstrom's Designer sale. It is the Marcie in the the color Indian Summer. I've always wanted a Chloe, either a paratay or Marcie, but did not want to pay the hefty price tag. This bag was a steal, for at least 45% off the regular price. Now what I'm unsure of is the color. It's almost like a pumpkin color, a little in the orange side. But it's still gorgeous. Should I keep it?? Help!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385772728.092237.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1385772750.237255.jpg please excuse the messy background.

I like it! Looks like a good neutral color that you can pair with a lot of outfits. Did you get it online?
No, they don't have their designer sales online, apparently. It was at the store. I believe they have one in the citrus color too, it is yellowish, but also very pretty. I must admit, the leather is TDF and the color is slowly growing on me.... :biggrin: I think it may be a keeper.

No, they don't have their designer sales online, apparently. It was at the store. I believe they have one in the citrus color too, it is yellowish, but also very pretty. I must admit, the leather is TDF and the color is slowly growing on me.... :biggrin: I think it may be a keeper.

You should keep it! I'm on the hunt for a small beige Paraty myself :P

This sort of orange/ brick color will grow on you. It's a new neutral color for many designer handbags. The regular black, camel, beige is just too ordinary.

The same with electric blue, or some kind of aqua blue as a new neutral. Believe it or not, you can pair this bag with many outfits. I can easily see it as part of anyone's wardrobe. Enjoy!:smile:

I hate it when I can't make up my mind about something being a keeper or not, so I can really relate to your predicament!

I try to stick to a rule of if I'm having doubts, it should go back but it's easier said than done!

I think the Indian summer would be easier to match to your clothes than the citrus grove would.

Also, the price was great. Try it out with a few outfits, take pics of yourself with it and see what you think.

How long is the return period?

Thanks everyone for your help. I bought this at Nordstrom so their return policy is great, just need to keep the tag on it, can't cut it off. I may keep it as I keep going into my closet to look at it, feel it, smell it. Lol.

I just picked up this beauty at the Nordstrom's Designer sale. It is the Marcie in the the color Indian Summer. I've always wanted a Chloe, either a paratay or Marcie, but did not want to pay the hefty price tag. This bag was a steal, for at least 45% off the regular price. Now what I'm unsure of is the color. It's almost like a pumpkin color, a little in the orange side. But it's still gorgeous. Should I keep it?? Help!!View attachment 2414331View attachment 2414332 please excuse the messy background.

Found your thread, i think you should keep it. Looks like you love these shades of neutral and is the same shade as your phone case? Unless you have similar purse in the same color already. and 40% can't be beat.:P

Well, I've just decided to return it back :sad: I'm still not 100% sure of the color and even though the sale price was 40% off, it's still cost a good chunk of change. I will be going to Paris in the spring and my husband keeps reminding me that there will be so much more bags (and different brands) to choose from. I think he's right, I probably will have regrets on buying this bag. Plus, I haven't been in the closet sniffing it lately lol..

Sorry for hijacking this thread. I too have purchased the exact same bag in the sale with 50% off. But now I am not sure if I like the colour enough to keep it. The only other chloe bag I have is a black med paraty.
It can only be exchanged and
Was looking to buy a bag to give my speedy b25 a rest, but I my thoughts are to change for a speedy b30. Any thoughts appreciated :smile: