I need help!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
In two days i'll be iin Las Vegas:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Shopping is thursday, i'm going to try and make my way to the factory outlet. My issue is that i'm looking for a new wallet. I think signature fabric.. I had a zip around in mind, i'm currently using a combo of a wristlet and my leather bleeker. Is it hard to get used to that zip around?

Perhaps some other suggestions?
I was thinking about another wristlet and a skinny for my change... but just not sure. I'm also hoping for another bag too :P

I have a brooke leather zip around wallet and have yet to find any issues with using the zip around feature...sometimes, though, I do tend to leave it unzipped...in my purse of course...
Are you worried about the actual zipper working? (I know there have been issues before about zippers) I haven't had a problem with that at all..although, the pull zip for the change section needs to be tucked out of the way when completely zipping the wallet so they don't snag.
Have fun in Vegas! Buy lots!!!

I think in the course of my life I have tried every style wallet and the zip around is by far my favorite. It keeps you organized, everything is easily accessible, and it has plenty of room for notes or receipts. Have fun in Vegas! Happy shopping!