I need help.

theroz

Aug 14, 2009
I bought a Dolce & Gabbana purse and some idiot at work put the purse on the floor, on top of a glue mouse trap. How can I removed the stupid glue? HELP!!! THANKS.:crybaby:

dramakitten

Feb 1, 2009
I'm so sorry that happened to you! What an idiot.:smash: I would check Lovin my bags website for tips or better yet, call and talk to Barbara before you do anything to it. Keep us posted. Good Luck!

zarle

Aug 13, 2009
NYC
I would definitely call someone for help before trying to fix it and damaging the bag permanently.

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
the boonies of illinois
Make the idiot pay for the repairs--and what are they doing touching your bag? I guess that is a good argument to always place our bags safely in drawers at work.

baggiesmama

Jul 9, 2009
So sorry about your bag. Before you start using all sorts of 'removers', better make sure its safe on your bag. Check with D&G for assistance.

Apr 19, 2009
New York City
I would make the idiot buy me another bag! Or I'd take the idiot to Judge Judy.
I AGREE. They definitely had no business touching your bag even if it was in their way they should NEVER place someone's bag on the floor, people walk on the floor with their shoes that have been outside its inconsiderate and disgusting.

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
I am sorry. Send it to lovinmybags and get that person so pay for it.

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I hope you fix it. I dont like people touching my bags! I dont touch theirs, if they are in the way I ask them to move it.

Jul 21, 2006
Southwest Florida
I honestly don't think I would ever touch another woman's purse unless it was a life or death situation. So sorry that happened to you, and I think asking LMG is a great idea.

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
A few months ago, a friend of mine took my purse off the chair at a fast food restaurant and set it on the extremely dirty floor. Yuck! How can some people be so clueless?