I need help!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi,
    I wasn't sure about a few things as far as the perforated speedy's go. I want desperately to buy one, but I don't know what to look for! Is there supposed to be anything stamped on the leaf outside i.e. "made in Spain/France" and do they have a number like 25 or 30 stamped underneath? What do the zippers look like? Do they have YKK like most others? I have seen soooo many different things on eBay it's a bit boggling to a newbie. What is a normal date code for this style? I just don't want to get burned. PLEAAAASE help! Thanks in advance.
    :confused1:

2. Just a little advice so you don't spend your hard earned money on a fake...buy it from the LV store. I wouldn't dare trust eBay. Unfortunately most of the bags on there are fake, seriously.

3. Buy from the store!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice