I need help!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have never posted a new thread before and I am trying to figure out how to have a bag authenticated. I went to the correct forum to do this, but I don't see the "new thread" link. Help please!!

2. What brand is it? You'll need to post pics in the specific branded thread. You don't need to start a new thread, just post a reply to the existing thread.

3. ok, thank you. It is an Hermes bag. So I just go in that forum and then reply to someone else's post?

4. Hi and welcome!

For Hermes, read this thread first: http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this-hermes/read-before-posting-in-the-hermes-at-section-412063.html

Only one authentication thread is active for each brand, so you do not start a new thread, but instead add to the existing one by replying to it. Here's a link to the thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this-hermes/authenticate-this-hermes-bag-412022-34.html

You can do this 2 ways:

1. click on the "Post Reply" button in the top left corner once you're in thread

OR

2. go to the last page of the authentication thread and scroll to the bottom and post your question/auction link in the quick reply box.

If you need to attach pictures, click the "go advanced" button and use the Manage attachments button to upload and attach them.

Good luck!

5. Thank you. I posted the link in that thread. It is not on an auction site is it still ok to just put the link with no pics?

6. Great!! I'm sure the ladies and gents in the Hermes AT thread will tell you if they need more information or pictures. Check back there and good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.