I need HELP!

lucywife

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Hello everyone!
I was wondering if any of you have an advice in my situation. I just came back from my European trip and of course, it was very exciting especially the shopping part. :wlae:
Well, here is the story. About a week ago in Rome Italy Jil Sander' boutique I tried on an amazing bright blue rain coat, it was from SS 08 collection and on 50% sale, but two sizes bigger than I needed. I didn't ask for an article number hoping that I will find it elsewhere. Well, I didn't. Now I can't sleep thinking about that rain coat!:crybaby: I went to Frankfurt Jil Sander after and they told me that if they had an article number they will definately help me to get it, but like I said I didn't have it. Damn! I called Jil Sander here in USA and they only sell FW 08-09.
What should I do? Is it hopeless? I sent an e-mail to Rome store, but like I expected they won't reply. Or maybe I should call? I didn't find this particular model in JS web site SS08 collection though. It would be so much easier if it was there...
Any ideas how to resolve my dilemma are WELCOME!