I need HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone!
    I was wondering if any of you have an advice in my situation. I just came back from my European trip and of course, it was very exciting especially the shopping part. :wlae:
    Well, here is the story. About a week ago in Rome Italy Jil Sander' boutique I tried on an amazing bright blue rain coat, it was from SS 08 collection and on 50% sale, but two sizes bigger than I needed. I didn't ask for an article number hoping that I will find it elsewhere. Well, I didn't. Now I can't sleep thinking about that rain coat!:crybaby: I went to Frankfurt Jil Sander after and they told me that if they had an article number they will definately help me to get it, but like I said I didn't have it. Damn! I called Jil Sander here in USA and they only sell FW 08-09.
    What should I do? Is it hopeless? I sent an e-mail to Rome store, but like I expected they won't reply. Or maybe I should call? I didn't find this particular model in JS web site SS08 collection though. It would be so much easier if it was there...
    Any ideas how to resolve my dilemma are WELCOME!

2. I would definitely give the Rome store a call.

Good luck -- I hope you find it!

3. Thank you HermesNewbie. Calling is definately better.
    I think I will ask my GF to call them. She lives in Italy and speaks the language. I hope it will work out :sweatdrop:

4. Call and get a real person. They are more likely to help you out, I find. I really hope you find it!! Keep us posted!

5. I've got an article number! Yeaayyy! The store responded to my e-mail.

6. Yay! Congrats!

7. That is great :yahoo:

8. Awesome! Congrats!!!

9. Good Customer Service...Yay!