I need help with my Mama Baguette

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a Mama Baguette and it smells very bad! I think it smells bad because I used it for about four months straight for work and I would always put my water bottle and lunch in it (probably not a good idea). Since it has this bad smell, I used Febreze to get rid of it but it still won't come out. Can you guys give me suggestions on how to get rid of the smell, or should I just take it to a Fendi boutique for help?

2. Whenever I want to get rid of foul smells from any enclosed space, I put a piece of charcoal in it. You can try doing that with a piece of charcoal wrapped in gauze. I've never tried it on a bag, but hey, it's worth a try. Works like magic, and a lot better than chemicals.

3. Maybe you can dryclean it?

4. have you tried hanging it upside down and inside out? I know it sounds crazy. But try it in an open space for a few days.

5. I agree. I think this would be a great solution.

6. Yup, I agree about charcoal. I use the kind of charcoal you use with aquarium tanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice