I need help!! which CLs should i get

MissyD522

Dec 31, 2012
In May I will be turning 22, and I will be graduating college! As a present from my mom, she has told me she will get me a pair of Louboutins! I am stuck between three pairs. Now here are some things to know about my style...I love pink, leopard print, and all things wild and out of the box! please let me know which you think i should get!

Attachments

• christianlouboutin-rolando-1130325_3024_1_1200x1200_1.jpg
    christianlouboutin-rolando-1130325_3024_1_1200x1200_1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 282
  • NMX18K1_mx.jpg
    NMX18K1_mx.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 267
  • NMX1K4N_mx.jpg
    NMX1K4N_mx.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 275
Congrats on your graduation! I love the pink, it's such an eye catching colour. I have a pair of Barbie pink claudias, but it's so hard to match with outfits. I vote for the leopard lame VPs, Comfortable to wear, could go with a lot of outfits, classic CL design, but still amazing due to the fabric and leopard print. Go for whichever pair you can't live without! And don't forget to post some modelling pix when u get them!

The third pair seems like it combines all of your loves - but they are so impractical I don't know how often you'd wear them. I LOVE the pink Rolandos but I think you'd get a lot more mileage out of the VPs (which I also love). I vote for VPs, but which pair makes your eyes pop out of your head? Tbh, my eyes popped a bit when I saw your pic of the Rolandos, lol.

the third is most "over the top," the second one is lovely and I love the fabric, but I'm so feeling the hot pink Rolandos. You don't see that color very often ;) Post model picks when you decide! I'm dying to see any of these in real life.

The pink Rolando's are beautiful, and it sounds like they fit your style perfectly! However, the fit on that particular shoe can be very, very tricky. I would recommend that you try them on if at all possible to make sure this is a shoe that will work for you. :love:

In May I will be turning 22, and I will be graduating college! As a present from my mom, she has told me she will get me a pair of Louboutins! I am stuck between three pairs. Now here are some things to know about my style...I love pink, leopard print, and all things wild and out of the box! please let me know which you think i should get!

Congrats on your graduation :woohoo: I vote for the pink rolandos :P

Congrats! I would pick the second pair- Leopard Very Prive. The Very Prive has a classic shape. They are very comfortable and easy to walk in. Also, the color is a great neutral that will go with anything!
I wouldn't pick the pink Rolando because the toe box is very painful. Many ladies find the Rolando very hard to wear because the toe box is a major toe crusher.
I like the third shoe, but the height may be too high to wear a lot.

congratulations on graduating !

i vote the second pair, you can get a lot of wear out of them dressing both up and down, whichever your choice though, make sure you are happy with them !