I need help regarding Dior Gaucho bag

NikNak022

Mar 25, 2006
Hi! I have been reading everyone's posts for awhile but this is my first post. I just have a quick question. I am looking to buy the Dior Gaucho in the medium white. I found it on ebay for a cheap price but I am a little leery because I don't know if it is real or not. I am going to post the pictures on here and also list the link. If you guys could just quickly look and tell me what you think, it would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:
94_1_b.JPG

5f_1_b.JPG

fa_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9301949829&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3APIC&rd=1

Well, I'm no expert on the Gaucho, but I just had a look at the seller's feedback, and they've sold two incredibly fake Spies and a fake MJ Stam. I'd stay the H..E..double knives away from this one.

I know where they are available but I simply do not have 1300 to spend on a bag right now. I'm a college student. I have about 550 to spend and I am afraid that if I simply save up and but it then, the bags will be gone.

NikNak022 said:
I know where they are available but I simply do not have 1300 to spend on a bag right now. I'm a college student. I have about 550 to spend and I am afraid that if I simply save up and but it then, the bags will be gone.

It is quite likely that any bag listed for more than $100 or 200 below retail is a fake or superfake. A seller that purchased the bag, used it once or twice, received it as a gift, or is unable to return due to the fact s/he is passed the return window may sell the bag for slightly under retail in order to recoup funds, but I think it is highly unlikely that you will find an authentic bag on ebay for 50% off.