I need help regarding Dior Gaucho bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi! I have been reading everyone's posts for awhile but this is my first post. I just have a quick question. I am looking to buy the Dior Gaucho in the medium white. I found it on eBay for a cheap price but I am a little leery because I don't know if it is real or not. I am going to post the pictures on here and also list the link. If you guys could just quickly look and tell me what you think, it would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9301949829&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3APIC&rd=1

2. Well, I'm no expert on the Gaucho, but I just had a look at the seller's feedback, and they've sold two incredibly fake Spies and a fake MJ Stam. I'd stay the H..E..double knives away from this one.

3. i have one in olive green/brown and it seems a bit different, especially in the seams and the brownish frame

4. Thank you so much! I saw those spys in the feedback also but I do not know how to spot a fake one of those. So glad I asked before I bought!

5. They are available at licensed retailers...can you buy one there instead? So much safer!

6. I know where they are available but I simply do not have 1300 to spend on a bag right now. I'm a college student. I have about 550 to spend and I am afraid that if I simply save up and but it then, the bags will be gone.

7. The seller does not accept pay pal..............so I don't know if that is the bag you will be getting...

8. It is quite likely that any bag listed for more than $100 or 200 below retail is a fake or superfake. A seller that purchased the bag, used it once or twice, received it as a gift, or is unable to return due to the fact s/he is passed the return window may sell the bag for slightly under retail in order to recoup funds, but I think it is highly unlikely that you will find an authentic bag on eBay for 50% off.

9. ^EXACTLY.
    You will not find an authentic Gaucho in your price range, it's just not going to happen. They're still waitlisted in some places.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice