I need help! Pros and Cons of the Paddington Plexi!

nprotundo

Oct 23, 2007
Hi ladies. I have a few questions and who better to ask than the experts here. Does anyone own the plexi? If so, what are the pros and cons of the plexi? I would think that it would be lighter for one. Am I right? If someone does own it, can I please see some modeling pictures? Thanks ladies!

i don't own one but id you have a look through here a few of the ladies do, i believe its lighter and there have been a few issues with the lock coming open

ok i have a plexi padlock bag.
the bag is lighter, the padlock is easier to get off.

my bag the padlock fell off but this was because the silver loop wasnt screwed to the padlock properly now tightened i havent had a problem since, i love the bag its so cool, the magnet is tighter then you think!!

I did have one, black plexi paddy. When I received it, there was a hole in the leather under the FLAP the lock hangs on. On the flap behind the lock, where stitching is diagonal like an X. The hardware that attaches that flap to the leather had torn loose. Another pf'er had the same thing happen to her plexi paddy, but then others have NOT. SO... just check that area carefully.

ok i have a plexi padlock bag.
the bag is lighter, the padlock is easier to get off.

my bag the padlock fell off but this was because the silver loop wasnt screwed to the padlock properly now tightened i havent had a problem since, i love the bag its so cool, the magnet is tighter then you think!!

Bags*mad*bags--show us a picture pretty please? Im just so curious as it how it looks like on. Does it hand the way a normal paddy does? Since the lock is lighter does it hang any differently.

mine is a large snap paddy tote, with the navy blue plexi lock, although mine is big its sooo light when compared ro my paddies!
heres pics anyway...
P8100020.jpg

modeling pic...
P8100025.jpg

I loved my white regular Plexi Paddy with a passion but problems started to arise that I couldn't deal with. The lock was coming off all the time and once I didn't hear it fall and could have walked away from it. I also had a hole start happening in the same area Ellie Mae described. I could have overlooked these things but not at almost $1000 bucks.