I need HELP! please! Can anyone that is 5'4 please post a pic of you and your first?

*Jem*

Lynnsanity
O.G.
May 7, 2006
it would be even better if you were a size 8 or 10. :yes:

I'm making a tough decision and since I have absolutely no access to Bal bags I need help from you. I tried to check the wearing your b-bag post but no one is my size:sad:

thanks a bunch!:flowers:

it would be even better if you were a size 8 or 10. :yes:

I'm making a tough decision and since I have absolutely no access to Bal bags I need help from you. I tried to check the wearing your b-bag post but no one is my size:sad:

thanks a bunch!:flowers:

well, this would be me :P

I would have to wait til tomorrow to take a pic for you tho ...

:shrugs:
I am thinking you want photos because of your umm short stature? If so, her is a link to pf-ers Beverly's web page. Lots of pictures of her with her bags, and she is a little thing. She has been merging to Firsts but I still think she looks good with her City's. But then again she looks good with everything!!!
:love:

Picasa Web Albums - BEVERLY! - Balenciaga

I'm 5'4 and here is my beloved '05 black first:yes:

Attachments

• PA310040.JPG
    PA310040.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 137
  • PA310041.JPG
    PA310041.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 95
  • PA310042.JPG
    PA310042.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 88
Yes, as Deana said... I am a shortie 5'4" (but am gradually learning to come to terms with my height)

I'm also a sz 8 and I find the First suits -- it doesn't hold as much of my stuff as I'd like, but it looks nicer on, IMHO!

Yes, as Deana said... I am a shortie 5'4" (but am gradually learning to come to terms with my height)

I'm also a sz 8 and I find the First suits -- it doesn't hold as much of my stuff as I'd like, but it looks nicer on, IMHO!

thanks Beverly!
I love how you can fit it on your shoulder

Hi Beverly, I have a question on your rouge vif City....which season and year was that? I just bought one that is s/s 2007 but have not seen the new red....

thanks!

OMG Beverly, I love all your bags! Esp the sky blue ones =). I'm in the process of saving up for one haha but it'll take me a while =P. I'm debating between a first or a city and I"m 5'3. I think I'd go for the first...I think the city is too big for me considering I never carry too much stuff around anyways.