I need HELP! please! Can anyone that is 5'4 please post a pic of you and your first?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it would be even better if you were a size 8 or 10. :yes:

I'm making a tough decision and since I have absolutely no access to Bal bags I need help from you. I tried to check the wearing your b-bag post but no one is my size:sad:

thanks a bunch!:flowers:

2. well, this would be me :P

I would have to wait til tomorrow to take a pic for you tho ...

3. thank you so much!

4. :shrugs:
    I am thinking you want photos because of your umm short stature? If so, her is a link to pf-ers Beverly's web page. Lots of pictures of her with her bags, and she is a little thing. She has been merging to Firsts but I still think she looks good with her City's. But then again she looks good with everything!!!
    :love:

Picasa Web Albums - BEVERLY! - Balenciaga

5. lol! not really because I'm short , I'm not the smallest thing and I don't want to look silly with a too small bag.

I will take a look at Beverly's pics. thanks!

6. I'm 5'4 and here is my beloved '05 black first:yes:

PA310040.JPG PA310041.JPG PA310042.JPG

7. thank you! It looks great on you

8. Thanks, Jem.:shame: I'm sure that it would great on you, too! Let us know what you decide to get!:yes:

9. Yes, as Deana said... I am a shortie 5'4" (but am gradually learning to come to terms with my height)

I'm also a sz 8 and I find the First suits -- it doesn't hold as much of my stuff as I'd like, but it looks nicer on, IMHO!

10. thanks Beverly!
    I love how you can fit it on your shoulder

11. Hi Beverly, I have a question on your rouge vif City....which season and year was that? I just bought one that is s/s 2007 but have not seen the new red....

thanks!

12. well, Ii am sure glad others have posted pics for you because I can't figure out how to post them the right size :cursing:

13. OMG Beverly, I love all your bags! Esp the sky blue ones =). I'm in the process of saving up for one haha but it'll take me a while =P. I'm debating between a first or a city and I"m 5'3. I think I'd go for the first...I think the city is too big for me considering I never carry too much stuff around anyways.

14. I love your bags too Beverly! I absolutely love your magenta shoulder bag.

15. OMG Beverly, you cannot be a size 8! You look like a size 2! You look so darn cute!:cutesy: