I need help picking an outfit!

Marc by MJ "Dot Dress" or Ingwa;Melero's "Flora" Dress?

• Those dots are TO DIE FOR! {MJ}

• The back on this one is KILLER! {Ingwa}

Results are only viewable after voting.

you3701me

Oct 29, 2007
I'm hoping that you girls can help me out! I have a dressy event to go to in June, so I want a cute dress that is dressy but still youthful, without looking like a prom dress. I found this adorable dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs, but my boyfriend fell in love with ingwa; melero's Flora dress. I'm 5'8", with medium skin, and a small chest (34 A), and although I love the back of the flora dress, I wouldn't be able to wear a bra with it, which I think someone with my measurements would have to do with the front cut like that and the material it's made of. Also, the MJ dress shows so much more personality, and look at how the gold circles shine in pictures! So... which one?

Attachments

• ingwa2002511906_prod_zoom_front_v1_m56577569831035842.jpg
    ingwa2002511906_prod_zoom_front_v1_m56577569831035842.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 97
  • ingwa2002511906_prod_zoom_back_v1_m56577569831035838.jpg
    ingwa2002511906_prod_zoom_back_v1_m56577569831035838.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Parismarcjacobsdotdress.jpg.jpg
    Parismarcjacobsdotdress.jpg.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 97
  • MBMJ Dot Neimans.JPG
    MBMJ Dot Neimans.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 91
these 2 dresses are so adorable!! great choices

but I gotta go with your bf on this one, although the MJ is very nice but it's kinda simple and safe, while the ingwa is more daring
and I think the white would look better with your skin tone imo

and how about the double tape thingy, i think that dress would look great

i voted for the white dress... i think that would be really pretty for a dressier event... plus like you said the back of it is definitely killer! good luck deciding! :tup:

I think the black one is much cuter. Clingy white is so easy to make a misstep with - with a bra or undergarments or other lines. I know I would be far more comfortable and confident in the dress with the dots, and confidence is always sexy!

I this is any help...I have a few Ingwa Melero tops...and I think they are really meant for small chests. I wear mine without a bra...and the cut is really flattering...it shows the space in-between....not necessarily lots of cleavage. Also, the material holds me up really well!

More thoughts, I think you could get away without a bra, but check the material to make sure it isn't see through.
And with the MJ dress, it might be too dark for a daytime summer event, but looks right for a night time event.