I need help picking a wallet....

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
I want a new Coach wallet. And since there is no store within 80 miles that actually carries Coach wallets I have no idea on which one to get. I like big wallets with lots of storage. I carry cash, lots of receipts, many cards, and various coupons. So I need a bigger wallet. I carry a checkbook, but it is seperate from my wallet. I tried the zip around and even though they have lots of "storage" I have a hard time getting cards in & out so I sold it. Right now I have a Coach soho wallet that I picked up at the outlet for around $50.00, but I am not liking it that much other than it was a bargain! I am not all about matching so I am not trying to find something to match any of my bags-even though all my bags are either brown or black. So please suggest some new wallets for me to try!:yes:
Oh, and please add any pics you may have to share of your wallets so I can see some eye candy!

Here are some options:
picture.php

First wallet is a Hamptons Vintage Slim Envelope, second wallet is the Legacy Compact Clutch Wallet and I can't remeber what the third is?

Last edited:
Based on the amount of stuff you said you carry in your wallet I would HIGHLY reccommend the first one in the photo from Chester 427, the Hamptons Vintage Envelope Slim Wallet (41629). This wallet is SUPER roomy, I think the most roomy of any other current Coach wallets. I will be getting one very soon. Tons of pockets/sections and it is super flexible and easy to get in and out of.

Don't give up on the ziparounds - it just takes a while for the slots to stretch a bit - I put (okay forced is a better word) multiple cards in the slots to stretch them faster and it's pretty good now! I love the ziparound because I too carry lots or receipts for work, ccards, hotel/air/car rental loyalty cards, etc.

I love the Hamptons Vintage Slim Envelope wallet. Saw it at the boutique yesterday and the teal color is so pretty. The petrol color is also very nice. Too bad its so expensive but I see why since it can two-time as a wristlet also which is awesome if you just want to carry your wallet and it will slip onto your wrist.

Wowee, we've got quite a few wallet threads started tonight. Must be some kind of serendipity going on. If you're interested, you can check my wallet album--just click my name and you can see a listing of stock pix. I hope you find the pictures helpful.

Take care,

I would say go for one of the slim envelope wallets because they have a gusseted section that is great for stuffing tons of receipts into, and a decent number of CC slots, or the bleecker checkbook wallet because it has a billion card slots. :smile: you could probably do a search for any of those and it will turn up some pictures.

I wouldn't go for any of the compact clutches or french purse wallets because they tend to get really fat really quickly.

(can you tell I'm a wallet fiend? :nuts:)

I wouldn't go for any of the compact clutches or french purse wallets because they tend to get really fat really quickly.

(can you tell I'm a wallet fiend? :nuts:)

Oh I just ordered a compact clutch. I didn't even think about it getting bulky with alot of reciepts :thinking: My zip around accordian doesn't do that.

Oh I just ordered a compact clutch. I didn't even think about it getting bulky with alot of reciepts :thinking: My zip around accordian doesn't do that.

I carry around a wristlet to stuff most of my receipts into, along with my change so that my wallet doesn't get too bulky. :smile: So there's your excuse to pick up a cute wristlet to match! ;)