I need help picking a bag for work

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I travel for a living and am looking for a good quality bag for works and play. I want to be able to carry it as a purse or a work tote. I am looking at the Michael Khors Uptown Astor and the Coach Madison Shoulder Tote. Both bags look very similar and can be found at Macy's.com. The MK has the gold studs down the font which are nice. The MK is $50.00 cheeper (MK:448, Coach: 498). Sorry I can't seem to get the pics or links to cut and paste. Anyone have any thoughts...

2. Any thoughts on Coach vs MK

3. Nodody respond to you .....so I took a look for those bags and I Like more MK. Good luck!

4. Coach Madison shoulder tote is a great bag and not too heavy.

5. I think the Coach is nicer and more timeless. Handle or strap option is nice as well. Plus Coach has a nice warranty.

6. i personally like MK better.

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Linking the pics. I like the Coach better, in brown.

8. I vote for the Coach.

9. Coach in black.

10. I think you can't go wrong either way and thanks randr21 for posting!!!!!!!!!!

The Coach bag appears a little larger. That MK Aster in that color is my favorite and I just don't know why but I love it! I, personally would remove the MK logo and throw it in the bag only 'cause I don't like wearing other people's initials or name. (I have a problem with advertising and not getting a cut! ;) ) Anyway, as far as I am concerned, you can't go wrong with either. Best of luck and post a pic when you decide and buy it!

11. Something about the shape of the Coach bugs me a little. I love the MK Astor. That gets my vote.

12. It's a toss-up for me.

13. I say the Coach, in brown.

14. I have always loved the Astor

15. i vote coach :biggrin: