I need help on deciding if I should keep or return a bag

kf92

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
Hi Ladies! I need some help in trying to decide if I should keep or return the Red Lambskin Valentine Flap. I had my name on several waitlists for this bag. I was so happy to get one as I knew it would be a hard to find bag. It's a beautiful bag. Now, I'm trying to decide if I should get the Black Chevron flap instead. I already have a Black Jumbo Cavier flap.

Please help me decide. Thanks!

I think you should keep it since you already have a black jumbo caviar flap, which is more similar to the black chevron than the red valentine. Are you worried that you won't be able to wear the red valentine as much becuz it's lambskin? Are you getting the chevron in patent or lambskin as well?

i'll vote for keeping the red, since you already have a black Chanel. and I have a black valentine bag. when i carry it around, i really got a lot of attention on my bag from people!! so definitely worth to have it!

I think you should keep it since you already have a black jumbo caviar flap, which is more similar to the black chevron than the red valentine. Are you worried that you won't be able to wear the red valentine as much becuz it's lambskin? Are you getting the chevron in patent or lambskin as well?

Yes, I'm a little bit worried about the lambskin since it is my first Chanel lambskin. Not sure whether I will get the lambskin or patent in the chevron.

The Valentine flap is the m/l.

I love red, but not a fan of the valentine charms all over a purse. As for Chevy, the black patent will leave lots of fingerprint marks and if you choose lambskin, its as delicate as your valentine red which you are kinda wary of. Maybe something else?

I think the Valentine red is very pretty. I am waiting for my red patent valentine bag to come as well. Do keep it. I don't like the chevron bag. It's less classic than the quited pattern.