I need help, Minkettes!

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
Hi Minkettes.
I'd really like to have a MAB in Gray color. I want it either in Sage or Cloud Gray or Dark Gray. I want something in pre-owned condition and a good price as I want a to-toss-around bag I can use for everyday.
Please help me find one and does anybody have pictures of the Sage, Cloud Gray and Dark Gray MAB in natural sunlight without flash?
Thank you all in advance! :yes:

I saw this fleaBay listing:
Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag MAB Gray

What specific color is that? I really want that despite it's imperfections. Anyone, don't BIN it! I'll be the one to do it. I really like it but I am still wondering what color might that be? Help! I am having someone bid on it for me since I am not registered in fleaBay and the seller is quite strict with her policies. Is the seller a TPF member anyway?

Anyone, please respond. I am lifting my BAN for a gray bag but before anything else, I want to ask you guys for your opinions!

Last edited:
Oh this thread is really saddening. Come on you Minkettes, help me for my first RM. It seems that you're not interested with this thread or help a fellow Purse Forum member. :crybaby: Oh well, for anyone who have read this, THANK YOU anyway.

I think that listing is for a sage MAB.. It is too light to be the dark grey and the leather looks smooshier than the dark grey.
There was a listing up for a Dark Grey MAB but it seems to be gone.

All the grays mentioned above are nice it just depends on what you like better. Personally I like the dark grey better but it is getting harder and harder to find.. and more expensive.
Good luck!

Oh.. I don't know if that seller is a member.. sorry.

Also, it's too early for me to start posting pictures but if you just take a few minutes and go through the "pictures only" threads you will see lot's of pictures of Gray bags. They are all over the place. If you need help finding these threads let me know.

I think that listing is for a sage MAB.. It is too light to be the dark grey and the leather looks smooshier than the dark grey.
There was a listing up for a Dark Grey MAB but it seems to be gone.

All the grays mentioned above are nice it just depends on what you like better. Personally I like the dark grey better but it is getting harder and harder to find.. and more expensive.
Good luck!

Thank you so much littlerock80! Any gray color would do me. Do you think the price is pretty fair for that listing? Oh you made me feel so much better. THANKS A LOT. :yes:

Oops! The Dark Grey MAB is still up on the bay, I didn't see it the 1st time. It is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Dark-Grey-R...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As for the price of the other MAB, it really depends on how you like your bags. Yes it's a good price over all but personally I think the bag is too used to pay that much for it. But I'm the type of person that doesn't like very broken in bags.. I like them to keep some of the original structure so that is why I wouldn't pay that much for that bag. I wouldn't pay $100 for either though b/c its just not my type of bag. If it is YOUR type of bag than I say go for it- it is a good price!! Does that make sense?

Oops! The Dark Grey MAB is still up on the bay, I didn't see it the 1st time. It is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Dark-Grey-Rebecca-Minkoff-Morning-After-Bag_W0QQitemZ220277635481QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As for the price of the other MAB, it really depends on how you like your bags. Yes it's a good price over all but personally I think the bag is too used to pay that much for it. But I'm the type of person that doesn't like very broken in bags.. I like them to keep some of the original structure so that is why I wouldn't pay that much for that bag. I wouldn't pay $100 for either though b/c its just not my type of bag. If it is YOUR type of bag than I say go for it- it is a good price!! Does that make sense?
Yes, that makes sense REALLY. Well, the seller lowered the price for $10 though. If that's the Sage MAB I don't mind if it's broken in. I love my bags like that. It reminds me of Balenciaga leather that's aged. The bag in the listing is really smooshy. The Dark Gray is really nice, I love it but I'm not so sure. If I can find a Sage MAB in better condition that would also be nice though. I hope I could find a newer Sage MAB.

Thank you so much littlerock80 and let me tell you, I loved the Navy Luxe Nikki because of your modeling pictures. I really want to own RM bags and I think this would be a designer brand I would love to collect in multiple quantities.

here is a picture of sage MAB carried by Hayden..(I am not sure if the bag is sage though...

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...ith-their-rebecca-minkoff-bags-238359-46.html

as far as the price, i think is ok.. It seems to me the bag has been used quite often..if it is the first bag for you.. maybe you should consider getting a new bag.. Cloud grey is a beautiful grey color..

http://cgi.ebay.com/REBECCA-MINKOFF-MORNING-AFTER-MINI-BAG-CLOUD-GREY_W0QQitemZ260283037800QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I would snag that Cloud Gray if it had tassles and it's a MAB but that's the MAM. Would you know all the Gray colors RM has produced? Yes, I truly agree that I should get a new bag as my first but right now, I would not care. LOL! My new RM bag will probably be on November on my 18th b-day. The Sage MAB really stole my heart and it scares me that I won't be able to get a Sage again or the Gray on the listing. Do you happen to know the seller though? I love how the leather is so smooshy like Balenciaga.

Thank you for the response, Ivysun!

It's definitely SAGE. Congrats on finding one in a MAB xxmicahxx! As far as the price goes... it really depends on you. It's a HTF color, especially in a MAB. Plus, it sounds like you don't mind the bag to be broken in. If you feel like the bag is worth the price, then I say go for it!

GL!

It's definitely SAGE. Congrats on finding one in a MAB xxmicahxx! As far as the price goes... it really depends on you. It's a HTF color, especially in a MAB. Plus, it sounds like you don't mind the bag to be broken in. If you feel like the bag is worth the price, then I say go for it!

GL!
Thank you so much, deeliciouz! I hope the bag doesn't get BINed by someone as MyUS.com has not been able to go online yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed! I swear. I love this bag and indeed it is HTF. I love how broken in this bag is though. It looks like a Balenciaga leather that's aged. I will be applying Apple Garde Conditioner when I get my hands on this *fingers and toes crossed.* I really hope I'll be the one have this one. I haven't heard from Cory regarding a special order for this one.​

There is also this Dark Grey Matinee on ebay it is in great condition. I know this because I was the previous owner and sold it to the person who is selling it on ebay now. I sold it a month ago and it was brand new with tags. She has only used it about 10 times. The leather is absolutely amazing the only reason I did not keep it was that the bag was too big for me I prefer smaller bags.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180286353438&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

I think you obviously want the bag.. so go for it!

I just wanted to add that in your earlier posts - you seemed upset because no one was responding to you. Keep in mind... here on the east coast, the time stamp said 5am... that means even earlier on the west coast! lol.:P