I need help: Large Zoe or Editorial?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am absolutely lusting after the black Zoe, but I can't decide whether to just get the Large, or go really big with the Editorial. I love large bags, and am currently using and loving my Large Leah tote. Any advice is greatly appreciated!:heart:

2. i just went through this. all i can say is that for me the large is perfect and the editorial was just too big. i typically carry a large leather sabrina for comparison and this has at least as much room i think. i am average size. it all depends on the look you are going for but i found the large to be a really good size. hope this helps!

3. When you take the stuffing out the Editorial Zoe slouches nicely - I was worried about it being too big but I like to have the extra room in case I need to carry more - and it looks very fashionable -I also think a large bag makes the carrier look slimmer - my butt disappears behind it - he he

4. For me, I thought the Editorial was almost comically large when I saw it at the outlet. It's HUUUUUGE! But that's just me. Obviously some gals love 'em.

5. I'm using my editorial now, when I first saw it I thought it was freakin HUGE! Then I saw a gal carrying it around the store without the stuffing in it, and it looked fabulous. Today when I went to get my car serviced my magazine, water bottle, and mp3 player all fit in very nicely amongst all my other stuff.

6. I think it depends on how much you carry around. I dont carry nearly enough to have either so I think theyd look silly on me.

7. At these LOW prices, get them both! :tup:

8. Editorial ALL THE WAY! You can't beat the slouch.

9. I totally second this! It does slim you down.:lol:

10. Lmao!!! I want a large too but I wonder if it would look good on my 5' frame. My problem is that I want to show the little ass I have :shame:

11. I agree!

12. How much is the editorial going for right now with discounts???

13. #13 Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
    ^^Not sure about the price of the Editorial, I know the large is like $145 with the 20% coupon.

:lol: I knew there was a reason I love this bag so much, (aside from its heartstopping beauty, of course). It DOES slim me down a bit, I hadn't noticed that before!

I agree with Restore 724 to get one in each size if you can afford it. The Editorial is definitely bigger than I need, and probably won't be an everyday bag for me. But it will be great for days when I need to carry a little more (or...hide my butt :lol: ) The large though is IMO the perfect size for everyday. I have the editorial and I'm on a mad hunt for 2 more Zoes in the large size. If you can only get one though, I still recommend the Editorial. Well, unless you're really petite and it's overwhelming. But the editorial is so classy and really makes a statement. And I agree the slouch is pretty fabulous. It also has extra pockets that the large doesn't have, which is cool. Also, I don't think the Editorial is all that heavy. I mean it's not light, but it's not nearly as heavy or bulky as I expected. Are you close enough to an outlet that you could go and try on one of each size and then decide?

14. I vote for Editorial. It's unique and you won't see yourself coming and going... When you take the stuffing out it has such a nice slouch. It hugs your body and doens't appear HUGE.

I have the metallic bronze and it's thinner than the regular leather. The slouch is divine!

15. I think the Editorial is a fun bag to carry around. I've been carrying my Large Zoes lately that when I tried the XL Zoe (the very first Zoe I've bought) I broke out laughing. It looked so ridiculously huge in comparison. I love it because it's just a happy bag. Personally, if you were to just choose one or the other, the Large is a perfect size everyday bag. If you want to be fun and make a statement, I'd say go for the XL. Personally, my collection would feel incomplete without the XL.