I need help ladies and Gents

Have you considered the upcoming Pierre Le Tan line? It's all beachy print stuff. I'm considering getting one of the totes. Otherwise you probably want to get a nice large tote. I have one bag that I've used for the beach before. It's a MFF Hamptons Tote. They usually come out with new pieces for this line every year at the factory store and they have some large totes. Mine is just the medium sized one, but there are buttons on the side that come unclasped for expansion. If I need to stuff something in there like a jacket it'll amazingly fit. It also has a plastic lining so it's very worry free. You can literally turn the bag upside down if you get sand in it and just wipe it out with a paper towel or baby wipe. I also own a Waverly tote. It's coated canvas and very tall and has an open top so if you need to put a towel in there it'll fit.

I'm sure the ladies on here can chime in with some other great ideas. A baby bag tote, like one of the new Alex baby bag totes might be good as well.

Attachments

• Hamptons Tote.jpg
    Hamptons Tote.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Hamptons tote 004.jpg
    Hamptons tote 004.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Waverly Tote 001.jpg
    Waverly Tote 001.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I honestly like the Alex totes or coach heritage stripe (PVC)

the pricing is fair, it's easy to get clean and if water or sand gets on it it won't be ruined as canvas or jacquard would be..leather seems too heavy

just imho

Don't shoot! I bought a canvas Juicy beach bag at the outlet for like $25 bucks last weekend. I had the exact same one, which I bought 2 years ago, and it was a work horse...when it came time to replace it, it was a no brainer!

The thing is...going to the beach isn't really a "clean" experience...and I like to care for my Coach bags. So I always try to find something that is still fashionable yet, if I ruin it, I won't die a thousand deaths.

IMO, Coach doesn't make a practical "beach bag"...

honestly, i dont think coach makes a practical beach bag either... i would prob go for something from J. Crew or Lands End or something.. or even the Gap cos I work there and have seen some nice sturdy bags/totes (for school, beach, travel, etc). Def not ugly and def not expensive, so its perfect for me, at least! Just my two cents.