Speedy B 35 DA
Noe bb DA
Emp Artsy infini

DA cles
Vernis Cles
Josephine wallet DA
DA 6 key holder
DA mini pochette

My favourites are my NF de and my artsy, however...

Most days when I am just running about doing errands I carry only my key holder and put my cards and cash in the little slot behind. I find I don't enjoy carrying a bag all of the time but am feeling the itch to add something small.

I did think of the zippy compact but it prob won't fit in my pocket, I haven't made a purchase in 8 months and I have the urge but something I can use!

Any suggestions or shall I just stay with what I have?

Most of the time you don't carry a handbag or a wallet. Since most of the time you carry the cles, how about another cles? At least you'll know it'll be put to good use?

I think I might get a key chain so I can put my key fob on it and my house keys inside my key pouch.

Love the scarf idea too..I think at some point I may sell my LV collection I just don't use them enough and I don't like the thought of them going to waste!!

*Not trying to sell here!*

I have the following in my collection

Speedy 30 De
NF GM De
NF GM Da
Speedy B 35 DA
Noe bb DA
Emp Artsy infini

DA cles
Vernis Cles
Josephine wallet DA
DA 6 key holder
DA mini pochette

My favourites are my NF de and my artsy, however...

Most days when I am just running about doing errands I carry only my key holder and put my cards and cash in the little slot behind. I find I don't enjoy carrying a bag all of the time but am feeling the itch to add something small.

I did think of the zippy compact but it prob won't fit in my pocket, I haven't made a purchase in 8 months and I have the urge but something I can use!

Any suggestions or shall I just stay with what I have?
You may need mini pochette. Does your key cle not doing the job that you need? I use my key cle all the time when I just need to run the errands, I put my license, 1 credit card and cash, the key holder hook up with my car key and I am ready to run.

You may need mini pochette. Does your key cle not doing the job that you need? I use my key cle all the time when I just need to run the errands, I put my license, 1 credit card and cash, the key holder hook up with my car key and I am ready to run.
I also have strap for my mini pochette so I can wear crossbody.

I have a mini Pochette, I was just considering getting a longer strap so I can wear it cross body.