I need help! I am worrying if I make the right choice.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the Boston store this afternoon and got those items. I am a little worry now since they don't have the tote in stock. They ordered it for me and I will pick them up next Tuesday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. YOU MADE A GREAT CHOICE!! these 2 pieces are SO CUTE!! i bet you like pink.. :smile: For me, I would NEVER have bought them because I HATE PINK...but if the trim were turquoice or green, I would've taken the plunge like you did -- you shouldn't fret! I'm 100% the bag will look beautiful on you!! Congrats and remember to show us pictures!

3. it's very cute...but u got them onsale right??? was not clear with ur post!!! :smile:

how much did u pay for it if you dont mind me asking!!!

4. Thanks for both of your replies.

Tote - $499
    Wallet - $199

5. love both....did they have them in other colours?

6. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

7. mannn its so cute congrats!!! thats an awesome price

8. I agree, both purchases are SO CUTE!!
    I love the bag!! congrats!!

9. I have the rose trim messenger, and love it! You'll love them too.

10. OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE that tote!!!!!!

Congrats!Thats the JOLI COUER tote......i so want that color!

11. I love your tote bag! I love pink! :yahoo:

12. I'm not very fond of the pink. That's just me though. If you like it, then congrats.

13. I think these two are super cute together!! super casual on a summer's day!

14. congrats. I have the same bag but with white trim. I love it. Are all the jolicoeurs on sale?

15. Thanks Ladies.

Pink is my favorite color.

I am wearing pink today. Too bad I can pick up my bag until next Tuesday. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice