I need help, I am too addicted... placed an order...

NicAddict

Living a new Life
O.G.
Mar 13, 2008
I Just got myself a beautiful Cabat and I have made many mental notes that this is the last bag for a while, I am on a ban, really I am!

Today I was in town looking to get some new glasses. Then it started to rain and I remembered how I never got a raincoat for my Birkin... so of course I had to stop in and ask for it at our local H. The lovely SA got me the raincoat and then I got side-tracked (I said I need help!!!), even though I promised myself that I need the money for something much bigger and better and I should wait...

I saw a lovely 40cm JPG Birkin in white and handled it a bit. I am just not sure about white on me... maybe some day. So of course there were other bags that the SA wanted to share with me...

40cm dark red Kelly (Not sure what the color was called)
35cm Dark blue Kelly PHW (Not sure what the color was called)
35cm Gold Fjord Birkin PHW

and one more little gem... when she got to the 30cm Etoupe Birkin PHW in Tourillon, I was in love, what a beauty. It looks small on me but I don't care, it was just too cute for words. But then my senses kicked in and i struggled to say no no no, not yet, no thanks ....but fortunately or unfortunately I managed.

Of course a good SA doesn't let go easily and thankfully she is a very lovely and very good one! She walked away and came back with the color swatches for next year, including the Bougeainville in Tourillon Clemence and Chevre.....

I adore this color! In Tourillon it has a matt character and in Chevre it has this wonderful faint shine. So I got weak very very quickly and placed an order for...
30cm Birkin PHW in Bougeainville Chevre Mysore
Expected in by Spring 2010

That should be a long enough ban, no ?

NicAddict

Woohoo!!! Way to go! I thought for a moment you ordered a croc...

a ban till spring 2010 is surely too long! would love to see a this baby soon.

Of course there shall be a reveal when the time comes. I can't wait...

(and I agree that the ban seems to be long... too long maybe..... ?!?)

Jade I seriously thought about ordering the same bag gina_b has, the Amethyst Croc but sense prevailed (for now).

Expect no fained expression of surprise hear at the H foum :sunnies

BTW you said no to the 35cm Gold Fjord Birkin PHW so you're not as 'bad' an add-ict as you think :angel:

Expect no fained expression of surprise hear at the H foum :sunnies

BTW you said no to the 35cm Gold Fjord Birkin PHW so you're not as 'bad' an add-ict as you think :angel:

I thought the 35cm was too big :wtf: (I did say I needed help....) and although I adore the Etoupe, Gold just doesn't do it for me and I wanted a bright color for a change.