I Need Help From The Forum...

1. I would like to get a new lockit bag in mono canvas but I'm not sure on the vertical or the horizontal, has anyone seen the size difference in either? I know there not out yet, but there are some pfers with this bag in the suhali leather, is there that much of a difference?

2. Hello?

3. The vertical is pretty tall and the horizontal is kind of the same size as the BH. Of all three I liked the proportions of the smallest Lockit. I liked it in Suhali better because I would worry about the vachetta bottom on the mono too much. :flowers:

4. I was just looking at another lockit thread and I see this bag IRL pictures, then it hit me a vachetta bottom:Push: what the hell??? this bag is too cute:upsidedown: :shrugs:

5. I know! The one I saw on display already had a stain on the bottom. :Push: But it is really cute!

6. I saw them all on Monday and honestly the only one I liked was the smallest

7. Yeah. i saw them in the store yesterday and I liked the horizontal better becasue it can be carried on the shoulder. They look better in person than they do in pics

But that darn vachetta bottom. :Push: You'll just have to be really careful

8. I love that the Horizontal can be carried on the shoulder. I wish the smallest one had shoulder straps instead of handheld style. I'm hoping the Horizontal won't look too large on me.

9. I tried the Horizontal on yesterday at Saks BH. It was quite nice, but I would not be able to wear it on my shoulder with a jacket/coat (a must option for work). The vachetta is a considerable area of the bag...but it was the shoulder drop that killed it for me...

I should note that if you can carry the work style b-bag on your shoulder easily, you could carry this bag on your shoulder easily. The cabas mezzo is still the best/most functional work bag for me.

10. I'm wondering how the Lockit would look in the Damier canvas...:girlsigh:

11. Here are the dimensions

lockit 11.42 h 11.02 w 4.72 d
    lockit vertical 14.17 h 14.57 w 5.91 d
    lockit horizontal 17.32 h 12.2 w 5.12 d

12. Here I am with the lockit and the horizontal lockit. Sorry, I didn't order the vertical - no pics. Hint - I'm 5 ft 3 and the lockit is mine - the horizontal is for my friend who is considerably taller.

100_1464.JPG

100_1466.JPG

13. Sorry about running away - (I work at home) however Bagasms, my other friend is almost 6 feet tall and looks fabulous carrying the smaller lockit as well. My other friend who wanted the Horizontal just loves BIG bags!:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice