I need help for birkin availability in paris on early sept, I am new to hermes world

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm going to europe early sept, this is my only chance to go to europe as it is my honeymoonm
    I would like to buy Birkin sz 35 in rouge garrance,togo leather or clemence with gold hardware.
    Do we have to orde that or It would be available?
    So sorry for the silly question, coz I don't know how it works
    Thank you so much

2. It could be available but then again it could not....it's all a question of luck. Have a look in the shopping section as there are several threads about this

3. Wow that is such a specific bag t look for. Anyway like Mooks said, do read the threads and I wish you Good Luck! You might just catch the new deliveries from the ateliers after the summer break.

4. rouge garrance, guess not a very common colour.

You can always try. But the basic colours are normally the one in stock.

5. Availability would be dependent on your luck that day, since you have such a specific choice in mind. Good luck!

6. thank you all.
    if there isn't red then i will get the available colours.

7. Does anyone know how much the Birkin costs in Paris now?

8. Thank you so much for the info.

9. I wanted a very specific, but not also very popular bag in early September a couple years ago. I was able to order it and received it in late October. good luck to you!

10. I cannot wait for my trip in September.

I hope I am able to spot somehting that I love. 1 Birkin and 1 Kelly.

And also would like to place a Special Order... got 2 months to hink of wht I would like!:smile:

11. Bubblezoe Congrats on your wedding!!!:flowers:If I remember correctly from other threads...Sept is right after the Aug vacation so the workshops should be in full swing!! And early Sept is a couple weeks before fashion week so you shouldn't have to compete with the fashionistas coming in later!! I think that luck will be on your side!!! I can't wait to hear and see what you get!!!:biggrin: