I need help finding a grey bag......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking for a grey bag....medium to large, hand held and between $0-200.00 :P. It doesn't have to be leather, just not have that cheapy look. Pictures please.....Im not asking much am I?:shame: Help!!

2. check Banana Republic. If you play their sweepstakes, you get 15% off coupon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]I like this one! Keep em coming

4. I don't have any specific suggestions, but grey has been a very "it" color over spring and summer, so I'd check the sales. You might be able to pick up something fab for a song.

5. [​IMG]What do you guys think of this one? Jessica Simpson. I have never bought anything from her line so I have no idea of the quality. Has anyone else?

6. This one is Nordstrom's own line. I love the color!

Attached Files:

7. allie, is that on their website. Gorgeous color? Please link me to it! I also love the gray of the Rebecca minkoff bags. All grays. Also the gray of the mbmj line this season.

8. :tup:thanks alli

9. You are welcome.

10. Urban outfitters has this one from Sabina for $225

14149587_04_d.jpg

11. ^ cute

12. You should try doing a search on zappos.com and piperlime.com They have some great bags and you can narrow your search by color and price.

13. I think a LOT of us are looking for gray bags this season... I had a thread on this earlier as well. I've given up finding the perfect one in a store or online so I'm trying to find someone on etsy to customize one for me.