I need help deciding...

I think BB would be way to small for you. Remember baby steps. +1 Alma pm with strap.

The whole point would be to downsize. The PM is too small to hold all my things. If I am going to downsize, I want to downsize to make a difference and leave my Noe or Neverfull in the car with the rest of my things I like to carry but don't need ON me 100% of the time, but have them just in case I need them. The PM (in my opinion, doesn't look good with the strap). I think I made up my mind with the bb and carry my Noe or Neverfull with the rest of my things in my car. The BB will hold what I need when I am in the store or out for the day. I want a carefree bag that isn't cumbersome to hold all the time. I will try it like this for a while and maybe after a while it will get easier to leave things at home:smile:

I like your leave items in the car idea. I carry a smaller Milla Clutch inside a bigger bag. If I am out for the day I like having all my stuff but don't want to carry it with me everywhere. So the clutch has the essential essentials. ;)

I like your leave items in the car idea. I carry a smaller Milla Clutch inside a bigger bag. If I am out for the day I like having all my stuff but don't want to carry it with me everywhere. So the clutch has the essential essentials. ;)

After thinking and trying different ways, I came to the conclusion this is the only way I am going to be able to go compact efficiently. I have smaller bags....I don't use them. If I have to leave one or two items out, I won't use the bag....Just as the Alma PM would be for me. I either have to go compact with another bag in my car, or stay with my bigger bags. And I am sure I will trade off too.....Just trying something different. I think the Alma is a gorgeous bag so I wanted to try it, but needed to know what I would be happy with. The MM is WAY to cumbersome to carry handheld everyday. I don't think the PM looks as nice with a strap so that would become cumbersome as well (plus I would have to leave out a couple of things). So I guess it will be the bb in a bright color:smile:
Thanks for all the input! It helps to think it out.....;)