I need Help Deciding!!!!!

Skegee93

I love COACH!!
May 1, 2007
Hi All,

I am very new to TPF... I have been watching the threads and I noticed that you guys give very good advice:smile:. I need your help deciding on which purse I should get for the PCE this weekend.

I don't know how to add links yet, but I am sure you all are familar with the purses.

Please Help.Your opinions are very helpful.

Thanks!

Ergo Leather Tote (camel) - $328

Signature Stripe Tote (mahagony) - $268

:rolleyes: Yippee!!! I am loving you ladies... I really want the Ergo tote, but the signature is a little cheaper. But I feel that everyone will be getting that.

Plus I already have a signature gallery tote in the Khaki/Mahogany color. But I only carry it in the winter considering it has the suede sides. That is why I was considering this the sig stripe.

I vote for the Ergo leather tote, but I have to admit that I do love the sig stripe totes. I would definitely make sure to try both on and then pick the one that fits you the best.

Hi Sred...

Unfortunately I work across the street from a Coach Store and I have tried on both. And like them both!! But today on my lunch, I am going to go and try them again. But I wanted to get feedback for the "professionals".

Hi!

Welcome to tpf!

I would vote for the ergo tote but also recommend that you try both on at the boutique and put all your things in them. You'd be amazed at how much this helps you make a decision.

Good luck!