I need help choosing next pair of UGGS!

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
So as some of you may already know, I'm an uggs fanatic
DSCN1528.jpg
DSCN1529.jpg

I really love the classic shorts, I have 5 pairs - 1 black, 2 sand, and 2 chestnut (though I've trashed the first pair so badly that it's pretty out of commision at this point). I just ordered a pair of the sundance II in chestnut
5325-CHE-PROD.jpg

because I wanted a nice winter boot (the classic line has crappy traction) and I'm living in upstate NY for school, so I NEED the traction! I'm thinking of getting a classic tall (http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&categoryID=283&productID=5815&model=Classic+Tall), and while my BF insists that chestnut would be best, I want to venture out! Combined me and my BF have 6 pairs of uggs in chestnut!!! At first I was thinking the chocolate, but then I ran into the mink...which I think is a cute color - but then I began thinking what would go with it, etc. I looked at the classic shorts and they have so many more colors - I happen to LOVE the olive - anyone know if it comes in the tall?

Anyway...seeing what I have and the pair I'm getting, do you think I should go with mink in the tall or chocolate? Also, keep in mind I'm planning on wearing them above my pants, and probably folded over a bit to show the furry, fluffy goodness :drool:

Mink:
5815-MINK-PROD.jpg

Chocolate:
5815-CHO-PROD.jpg

I think that mink color is great ... really eyecatching but still neutral enough to go with lots of things, I think.

How's the traction on the Catalinas? They are super cute!!

Hey! I am branching out! I bought the sundance today, which are really different than the classic line lol. And I don't own a single pair of classic tall - trust me, I'm very tempted to buy a 6th pair of classic short lol - that's why I'm going for the tall! I really like the mink...*sigh*

Get the chocolate ones! I love the chocolate color. :smile: I have the Sundance ones you just ordered and LOVE them. They were my first ever pair of Uggs. So comfortable and cute.