I need help choosing my anniversary gift

Which should I choose?

• Damier Canvas Speedy 30

• David Yurman Petite Albion Ring

Results are only viewable after voting.

littlepea

Nov 9, 2008
So it's my boyfriend :heart: and I's three year anniversary next month and he wants to get me something special, but he's doesn't have a lot of money so he said he'd pay for half of something. I really want the Damier Canvas Speedy 30, or a David Yurman Petite Albion ring in Amethyst. I don't know which to choose. I feel like the ring would be more personal and last forever and ever, but I want the Speedy more at the moment. So it's either think about the now or the future.. Haha this all sounds silly, but it's a hard decision for me. :shrugs:

yeah, that's what I was thinking because it's a lot more personal and romantic to get the ring.
But another thing I forgot to mention though was that he made me a promise ring for Christmas (his mom's is a jewelry maker) so I kind of feel bad asking for a ring, because I feel like it'll overpower the one he made me and make him feel like the one he made me isn't fancy enough or something.

Last edited:
Aw thats so cute he made you a ring. Well since it is a three year anniversary...I would still say a ring because it would have more sentimental value in the end. You can always get the speedy at some other time like bday, etc.

that's a really difficult decision because both are really good choices!

i agree with pro_shopper. the ring will have more sentimental value than the speedy, which can be purchased on another date. but maybe you should talk it over with him since he already gave you an amazing gift: the custom handcrafted ring?

congratulations on your three year anniversary :]

ETA...i didnt read that he has already made you a ring. i say the bag, you dont want the two rings to have to compete

The ring. i really want one too. are you getting it with the pave around? my cousin has a citrine one and im gonna steal hers. lol

Last edited: