I need help choosing my anniversary gift

Which should I choose?

• Damier Canvas Speedy 30

• David Yurman Petite Albion Ring

Results are only viewable after voting.

littlepea

Nov 9, 2008
Orange County, CA
So it's my boyfriend :heart: and I's three year anniversary next month and he wants to get me something special, but he's doesn't have a lot of money so he said he'd pay for half of something. I really want the Damier Canvas Speedy 30, or a David Yurman Petite Albion ring in Amethyst. I don't know which to choose. I feel like the ring would be more personal and last forever and ever, but I want the Speedy more at the moment. So it's either think about the now or the future.. Haha this all sounds silly, but it's a hard decision for me. :shrugs:

littlepea

Nov 9, 2008
Orange County, CA
yeah, that's what I was thinking because it's a lot more personal and romantic to get the ring.
But another thing I forgot to mention though was that he made me a promise ring for Christmas (his mom's is a jewelry maker) so I kind of feel bad asking for a ring, because I feel like it'll overpower the one he made me and make him feel like the one he made me isn't fancy enough or something.

Last edited:

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
Aw thats so cute he made you a ring. Well since it is a three year anniversary...I would still say a ring because it would have more sentimental value in the end. You can always get the speedy at some other time like bday, etc.

joysing

Feb 19, 2009
Canada
He is lovely :smile:
Does he like LV purse? I know many guys think girls who buy LV purse are crazy, and feel they are material~

littlepea

Nov 9, 2008
Orange County, CA
hehe yeah he is lovely :love:, no he hates designer bags lol but I don't think he likes fancy jewelry any more than he likes bags so it's like a lose/lose on that one.

petitemn

Feb 5, 2007
Los Angeles
that's a really difficult decision because both are really good choices!

i agree with pro_shopper. the ring will have more sentimental value than the speedy, which can be purchased on another date. but maybe you should talk it over with him since he already gave you an amazing gift: the custom handcrafted ring?

congratulations on your three year anniversary :]

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
ETA...i didnt read that he has already made you a ring. i say the bag, you dont want the two rings to have to compete

The ring. i really want one too. are you getting it with the pave around? my cousin has a citrine one and im gonna steal hers. lol

Last edited:

Twingles

O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
I say go for the bag........you just got the promise ring for Christmas, so I think that they NEXT ring he gets for you should really be your engagement ring. JMO.

heychar

❤️
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
England
Its really sweet he made you a ring... so you have one already! get the speedy! he can get you another ring when he proposes :graucho:;)