I need Help?!? Anyone have pics carrying the Ergo Pleated Tote #12240 or any other?

coachadd1ct

Need Some Luck!!
Nov 23, 2008
Coach & Juicy
Hello!! Please I need your help!!

I'm thinking about buying a Pleated Ergo Tote Style # 12240. Is this one considered the medium size?

Well here's where I need your help.... I'd like to see pictures of it being carried so that I can have a better idea of it's size. If anyone has pictures with their ergo totes(Any size and style), please post them for me so that I can have an idea on size before I commit to buy.

And also, please post any great deals that you all may come up on!!! I have NO idea what a good price for this handbag is. I appreciate you guys!!!

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
I think that is the medium size. I have only the large size so I am of no help and I don't have any pix to offer. Sorry.

Here is a picture of your bag in black. Unfortunately, I cannot access the drilldown picture of your bag.

Measures 13 (L) x 10 (H) x 5 1/4(W) Approx

Attachments

Last edited:

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
Sorry, I don't have a modeling picture, but here's a pic of mine in the natural color. It's sitting on my average sized couch, so you can kind of get an idea of size. I don't use it as much as I do my other bags, but I adore it. It's such a nice size and the leather is so yummy and soft. If I have time and if my camera battery doesn't need to be charged, I'll post a modeling pic later.

coachadd1ct

Need Some Luck!!
Nov 23, 2008
Coach & Juicy
I think that is the medium size. I have only the large size so I am of no help and I don't have any pix to offer. Sorry.

Here is a picture of your bag in black. Unfortunately, I cannot access the drilldown picture of your bag.

Measures 13 (L) x 10 (H) x 5 1/4(W) Approx
Thank you T-Girl!! I appreciate all your help!! The measurements are of great help! Everyone lists different.

Sorry, I don't have a modeling picture, but here's a pic of mine in the natural color. It's sitting on my average sized couch, so you can kind of get an idea of size. I don't use it as much as I do my other bags, but I adore it. It's such a nice size and the leather is so yummy and soft. If I have time and if my camera battery doesn't need to be charged, I'll post a modeling pic later.

Thanks Christylou!!! Yours is BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes, please post a modeling pic if you can!!