I need Help?!? Anyone have pics carrying the Ergo Pleated Tote #12240 or any other?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!! Please I need your help!!

I'm thinking about buying a Pleated Ergo Tote Style # 12240. Is this one considered the medium size?

Well here's where I need your help.... I'd like to see pictures of it being carried so that I can have a better idea of it's size. If anyone has pictures with their ergo totes(Any size and style), please post them for me so that I can have an idea on size before I commit to buy.

And also, please post any great deals that you all may come up on!!! I have NO idea what a good price for this handbag is. I appreciate you guys!!!

2. #2 Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
    I think that is the medium size. I have only the large size so I am of no help and I don't have any pix to offer. Sorry.

Here is a picture of your bag in black. Unfortunately, I cannot access the drilldown picture of your bag.

Measures 13 (L) x 10 (H) x 5 1/4(W) Approx

11240black1.JPG
  3. Sorry, I don't have a modeling picture, but here's a pic of mine in the natural color. It's sitting on my average sized couch, so you can kind of get an idea of size. I don't use it as much as I do my other bags, but I adore it. It's such a nice size and the leather is so yummy and soft. If I have time and if my camera battery doesn't need to be charged, I'll post a modeling pic later.

[​IMG]

4. Thank you T-Girl!! I appreciate all your help!! The measurements are of great help! Everyone lists different.

Thanks Christylou!!! Yours is BEAUTIFUL!!! Yes, please post a modeling pic if you can!!