I need help after did such a dumb thing :((

cute_gal

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hi all,

this morning I wanted to use my LH then moved all the stuff from the bag I've been used to that LH after all done I saw the weather outside look moist then I wanted to try apple guard to see if it going to protect my cowhide from moise or water or not then I did tried on the leather on zipper pull and GOSH it look like water spot on it :cursing: I don't know what to do?? does it going to look like that forever? or it is going to go away? please help

it should dry over a few hours, can you post pics so that we can have abetter look? How far away did you spray it from?

Thank you for your fast comment, I went to get a picture but :wlae::woohoo: woohoo all the spot are gone :smile: i'm so happy.
here is question about using that apple guard then, I wanted to spray on the bottom and the handle too but scared I would ruin it myself so any advice please? TIA

It dries very fast. It should be totally gone by now. Don't worry about how it looks when you first spray it! Try to do 2 coats on your bag before taking it out. It really does protect the leather from waterspots.

I'm glad it's gone :biggrin: I think when you spray it at first, it looks like it's really darkened the vachetta, but shortly after it'll just go back to normal.

it takes hours to dry.
Hi all,

this morning I wanted to use my LH then moved all the stuff from the bag I've been used to that LH after all done I saw the weather outside look moist then I wanted to try apple guard to see if it going to protect my cowhide from moise or water or not then I did tried on the leather on zipper pull and GOSH it look like water spot on it :cursing: I don't know what to do?? does it going to look like that forever? or it is going to go away? please help

Hi,
its been over night already since I spray apple guard and most of the bag are back to normal but in some area such as around the leather part near the bottom still look like wet?? i'm starting to be concern its going to be like this forever :sad:(

If you spray apple guarde on a previously used bag, it will darken areas where there are rubs or scars in the leather when compared to the areas that are prefect (along bottom edges is a perfect example of the rubbing I am speaking of). This is why it is good to apply the apple guarde spray to a brand new bag in the very beginning so that later applications will remain even.

What you are able to do is after making sure it is entirely dry, you can spray another application on the lighter areas along the bottom so it better matches up, a manner of blending it better. I have done this with great luck on a LV backpack to where you would have never known there was a difference in shade. Good Luck