I need everyone's opinion, pleaaaassse!! ursula or griet

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Ok, so I finally ordered my MC speedy in white, should be here anytime now, I will post pics. So my question is, my hubby is willing to buy me a black MC bag for christmas, which one should I get the black ursula or black griet? I'm so excited

Wow!!! How exciting for you -- first, a white MC Speedy, then a Black MC piece!! Wahooo --- too awesome. I think both bags are gorgeous and it just depends what you are looking for. I think they are close to the same size... the Ursula IMO is more stylish and I like it more, however it is heavy and does have alot of vachetta. It just depends on what you're looking for -- they are both nice, but I think despite the Ursula's downfalls, I would still go for it because it just looks alittle nicer :smile:

I guess I'm one of the few who isn't feeling the Griet. It's just odd-looking to me and doesn't seem very practical. I'd go for the Ursula.

wow - you're lucky! it's a tough decision to make as both bags are absolutely lovely - i love the ursula's handles, and the griet's shape. i personally would go for the ursula, but only since the griet's too big for me. :smile: