I need Coach Christmas Gift Help !!!

SarahC11

Jan 2, 2009
Hi everyone!

Well the holidays are quickly approaching and I need to buy gifts for my mother and sister, and I though what a perfect opportunity to help expand their Coach accessory collections. Well, I'm only 14 so obviously I'm on a budget, and I was thinking of getting them each a wristlet which I will fill up with gift cards and coupons to their favorite stores, salons etc.

My mom just turned 40 and my sister is 17, so if you just want to keep that in mind, I need some advice on some cute wristlets that I could get them for Christmas!

Thanks everyone, you guys are lifesavers and you know your stuff!

I just turned 40 myself and I love the Madison wristlets..There $48.00 @ Full price. I just got the op art in Grey last week.. I would say maybe Leather or Patent Leather for your mom and maybe a Signature one for your sister so there different..I hope this helps some!!!;)

SarahC11, i think you are just adorable !!!

wristlets are great ideas, I love the new Chelsea ones, leather or the stage coach logo ones,, and I am your moms age.

if you live close to an outlet, maybe you can wait for the next coupon so you can save on your purchases

what about Fobs? maybe you can find one that suits their personalities

sometimes you can find awesome scarves too for 15 bucks witih coupons

just some ideas and good luck in your search

happy holidays

I just turned 40 myself and I love the Madison wristlets..There $48.00 @ Full price. I just got the op art in Grey last week.. I would say maybe Leather or Patent Leather for your mom and maybe a Signature one for your sister so there different..I hope this helps some!!!;)

I was actually looking at the Madison wristlets for my mother but I wasn't 100% sure! But this helps a lot because it's good to have the perspective of someone her age! Thankss

SarahC11, i think you are just adorable !!!

wristlets are great ideas, I love the new Chelsea ones, leather or the stage coach logo ones,, and I am your moms age.

if you live close to an outlet, maybe you can wait for the next coupon so you can save on your purchases

what about Fobs? maybe you can find one that suits their personalities

sometimes you can find awesome scarves too for 15 bucks witih coupons

just some ideas and good luck in your search

happy holidays

Aww thanks so much! Unfortunately I don't live within a 1000 mile radius so I wont be outlet shopping! : ( bummerr !! hahah I love the fob idea too! Thanks so much for the fantastic ideas!

I was actually looking at the Madison wristlets for my mother but I wasn't 100% sure! But this helps a lot because it's good to have the perspective of someone her age! Thankss

Right now Dillards had some Madison and poppy wristlets for 50% off. They may still have some. I bought the pink patent poppy wristlet for $29 and some keychains for $24.

SarahC11

maybe you could get your dad, aunt, grandma, (of course get it authenticated here on TPF first)

to help you find something cool,, on ebay or bonanzle, that is in your price range

there are lots of fobs to choose from

if you live in a snow region, a winter scarf would be practical too

just a few more ideas now that i know that an outlet is out of the question for you

happy hunting for your gifts

The wristlet idea is cute! Too bad you aren't near an outlet, I just got my Mom a wristlet for part of her Christmas gift for only $16! What about the poppy tartan wristlet for your sister? I love the poppy wristlets.

my sister and i are doing something similar for my mom; it'll be her first coach ANYTHING so we're very excited :smile: i have converted them both...

the madison wristlets are a great idea, they're very classic and the colours are super right now. my other recommendation is the brooke wristlet; i have one and it holds EVERYTHING, i love it! they're more expensive though ($98 FP), but maybe your sister would be willing to split the price with you for your mom?

my sister and i are doing something similar for my mom; it'll be her first coach ANYTHING so we're very excited :smile: i have converted them both...

the madison wristlets are a great idea, they're very classic and the colours are super right now. my other recommendation is the brooke wristlet; i have one and it holds EVERYTHING, i love it! they're more expensive though ($98 FP), but maybe your sister would be willing to split the price with you for your mom?

Thats a great idea! I hvae converted both my mom and my sister to Coach too! Now they are addicted! haha I do love the Brooke wristlets a lot but considering I have a very big family to buy for I don't know if I can afford everything ... but if I split the cost with my sister and give her the present from both of us it might be a little more reaistic! Thats a great idea! Thanks : )

I am almost 40 and yes the Madison wristlets are wonderful. I have the Black leather w/ silver and it is very nice. Can use it for many diffrent things.

Coach jewerly is an other one of my favs... ♥ We all love jewerly... ♥

17 yr old... Coach has some really AWESOME hats,scarfs,mittens,gloves. Winter ones. Not sure if she is a hat/scarf person.

Also Poppy anything is great for 17 because it is fun & fresh. And ya NEVER can go wrong with a fob. She'll need to put her car & house keys on something.

Good luck !!!