I need Chanel 101 ( advice or help)

missnewkabuki

Dec 30, 2009
I finally found the bag that I've wanted since I was 16 years old CHANEL vintage jumbo FLAP with 24k GHW!!!

My problem is I've never owned anything Chanel except sunglasses and makeup. I've seen the pictures and it's in excellent condition and the pictures have been authenticated already on forums.

I need some Chanel 101 please

what questions should I be asking seller?

how much would you pay for vintage?

Any advice would be really appreciated

Thanks ladies, I'm a newbie when it comes to this and I've never bought anything off eBay before :/

LisaK026

O.G.
Mar 2, 2008
I finally found the bag that I've wanted since I was 16 years old CHANEL vintage jumbo FLAP with 24k GHW!!!

My problem is I've never owned anything Chanel except sunglasses and makeup. I've seen the pictures and it's in excellent condition and the pictures have been authenticated already on forums.

I need some Chanel 101 please

what questions should I be asking seller?

how much would you pay for vintage?

Any advice would be really appreciated

Thanks ladies, I'm a newbie when it comes to this and I've never bought anything off eBay before :/
Study them on eBay. Be sure you know what you are buying. Check the Sellers Feedback. Be sure to check where you are purchasing it from (country) and how much they want for shipping (and that it is insured).
I think the 0, 1 and 2 series classic jumbo flaps are the best- the lambskin is softer. If you want it puffier get the later series. They run around $2300 and up.