I need Bal Girl Power Help!

What colour Bal? & do I go for Pompon Or Part Time?

• Thyme

• Raisin

• Maldives

• Storm

• Palm Tree

Results are only viewable after voting.

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I haven't bought a Bal in a while. I bought one last night and now may buy one more.

Do I go for the part time, or the Pompon? What colour should I go for? Palm Tree, Thyme, Maldives, Raisin, or other?
I need help, please give me your advice ladies!

xox0 Muah!:love:

Thanks pilatesworks! :smile:

I bought the Covered Giant Day in Maldives. I am a bit worried 'bout the colour but wanted something fun and unlike what I normally buy. I wear alot of neutral earth tone colours, but also have mixed in a lot of splash springy colours for summer. Any ideas....so hard to decide. I'll be posting pics when it arrives :smile:

Thanks pilatesworks! :smile:

I bought the Covered Giant Day in Maldives. I am a bit worried 'bout the colour but wanted something fun and unlike what I normally buy. I wear alot of neutral earth tone colours, but also have mixed in a lot of splash springy colours for summer. Any ideas....so hard to decide. I'll be posting pics when it arrives :smile:

If you have a lot of earth tone neutrals, I guess palm tree (the same as pommier, right?) will compliment your outfit very well. Pommier with giant gold hardware is just stunning. :cloud9:

What is tempete? I can't find that colour on the Bal website. Is it close to storm? Does anyone have the storm and like it? It looks blue/gray but hard to tell. I love raisin and am contemplating that colour. I don't know if palm tree is the same as pommier, it's like a grass colour, sort of. This is harder than I expected. Thanks for the input you guys!

If you are choosing radon bc you like purple I'd recommed try finding a violet
instead. I own a violet and just saw a raisin IRL today myself and I prefer the violet hue much better. It's more vibrant but it's just me I prefer brighter colour :smile:)

I suggest that you may go to the shop and try to carry different styles of b bags.
My favourite style is twiggy, but balenciaga.com doesn't have that style. Twiggy is a cute style, and the price is lower than any others.
Storm(tempete) is a unique color, I love it.