I need at least 1 black bag...which one?!

1. :confused1: Out of all my beautiful purses I have no black ones (OK, none that I love!)
    I would really welcome any suggestions....not too much hardware, not shiny, good size (I've got lots of stuff) not a long shoulder strap..but still able to put on shoulder...good inside pockets and at least one outside one.
    I am all ears (I guess eyes, in this case!!)...thanks!!

2. How about a Balenciaga black twiggy or city?! Be & D Crawford hobo?...no outside pocket though. A Hogan tote?

(2) Balenciaga Twiggy Bag - 1055.JPG (1) Balenciaga City Bag - 1195.JPG (34) Be & D Deerskin Crawford Hobo - 995.JPG (39) Hogan Leather Tote - 975.JPG
  3. i would say a balenciaga city! i loved this bag a lot! very high quality but not screaming designer, very low key...

4. Francesco Biasia Country Dancing tote zappos.jpg
  5. Anothervote for black balenciaga city - love it!

6. desired price range?

7. I love the Hogan tote pursemama posted.

8. What about an Anna Corinna city tote? They come in 2 sizes.

12872.l.jpg
  9. Chanel reissue/ cabas/ tote........anything Chanel in black ....

a6_1.jpg reissue.jpg grande2.jpg
  10. I have a Balenciaga Black City and love it!

11. Thank you all so much! I have a number to check out and we all know that the search is a big part of the fun!!
    to: Swanky Mamma.....I am pretty fortunate in that I could go as high as $1500 or so, if I love it.
    I mentioned this before, but, I am so happy to find other people that love purses as much as I do.....I feel far less self-conscious now :smile:

12. BBag orChanel!

13. Chanel's Classic Flap is in your price range, it's less expensive than Chanel's Reissue. Both are beautiful bags.

ETA: I just re-read your post, you are looking for a good-size bag with pockets & compartments; both don't meet your needs. How about Marc Jacobs' Blake?

14. I love my Gryson "Olivia" bag. i have it in black and military!
    SHOPINTUITION
    [​IMG]

15. Ya can't go wrong with Chanel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice